The Health Benefits of Drinking Alkaline Ionized Water


There has been over 45 years worth of research done on Alkaline ionized water. A good portion of that research has been concentrated on the health benefits of drinking Alkaline ionized water. Here is a small sampling of some of the conclusions that have been reached.
2950674_640pxFor those of you suffering from Osteoporosis, alkaline ionized water is regarded to be effective for improvements of osteo-genesis. Improved osteo-genesis improves osteo-metabolism, which helps protect bones from being damaged.
For pancreatic cell damage, the research suggests that ionized reduced water protects pancreatic B cells from alloxan-induced cell damage by preventing alloxan derived ROS generation.
For intestinal fermentation, alkaline ionized water was found to be effective in reducing cercal fermentation. It was also shown to improve stool within a few days of drinking it.
For cancer, alkaline reduced water with a high pH and low orp showed significant anti-cancer effects. When B16 melanoma cells were inoculated subcutaneously, the alkaline reduced water slowed the tumor growth and the survival span was significantly lengthened. Alkaline reduced water also slowed the inhibition to metastasis by reducing the numbers of B16 melanoma colonies.
For renal failure patients, alkaline reduced water was shown to be effective at reducing oxidative stress. Since renal failure is linked to high levels of oxidative stress, alkaline ionized water is beneficial to renal failure patients.
Alkaline ionized water helped patients with gynecological problems because alkaline ionized water is effective in neutralizing toxins. In cases of pre-eclamptic toxemia, women who drank alkaline ionized water delivered healthier babies with stronger muscles.
For diabetic patients, alkaline ionized water reduced the sugar in the blood and urine. For some patients, the sugar in the urine completely disappeared.
For people suffering with allergies, the ionic calcium in the ionized water enhanced the heart, urination, and neutralization of toxins and also controlled acidity. It also improved liver function, which promoted natural healing and increased the resistance to allergies.
These are just a few snippets of some of the research that has been done on the health benefits of drinking ionized water. You can get more information by reading our article in our Resource Center.

We recommend Water For Life for more information on alkaline water. And Water For Life an Affordable impressive selection of water ionizers.


Total Life Changes

3 comments:

  1. I am very happy today to share this amazing testimony of how Dr. AGEGE the herbal doctor cured me from Herpes Virus with his herbal medicine. I have been a Herpes patient for almost 5 years now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I was cured of this terrible virus, but none worked for me, so I had to leave everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was losing almost everything due to the virus. A few months ago while I was searching the internet I saw different recommendations about Dr.JOE on how he has been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people adviced that we contact Dr. AGEGE for any health problems that he could be of help, immediately I contacted Dr. AGEGE ( dragegeherbalhome@gmail.com ) and I told him how I got his contact and also about my disease, after some time Dr. AGEGE told me to have faith that he would prepare some herbal medicines that will cure me completely, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked for my home address so that he can send the herbal cure to me after preparing it. After all the process and everything Dr. AGEGE sent me the herbal medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. AGEGE, after about 10 days, while I was on Dr. AGEGE herbal medicine, I began to experience changes in my body, I had to go to the hospital for some tests, after the tests my doctor told me that I was no longer with the Herpes Virus anymore and my blood is pretty good, I can't even believe this. Well...today I am Herpes Free and I want everyone to know that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus.
    For those who would like to contact Dr. AGEGE after reading my testimony, You can contact him by:
    Email: dragegeherbalhome@gmail.com
    Whatsapp: +2348110560429

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of DRASHAOSEMUDIAMEN, i have been suffering from this disease for the past 2 years and 7 month without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 4days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that are doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can email him on drashaosemudiamen@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp/call him on +234‭7052021645‬ CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-1. HERPES 2. PENIS ENLARGEMENT 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY 8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION 11. PREGNANCY PROBLEM 12. SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM 13.YOU NEED YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND BACK 14. PTSD 15 ADHD.. ..

    ReplyDelete

Instagram